Partnering is in ABM Data's DNA. Our software technology was designed specifically with partners in mind and so is our business model. We create win-win relationships with our partners to leverage the customer data in their applications to achieve customs filing compliance for their customers' benefit. Our partners take advantage of our branding or 'white label' our solutions under their own branding.
Customs compliance is a rich field that requires local knowledge and in-depth expertise. ABM Data's declaration filing technology is supported by expert in-country CustomsForce.com partners who work with us to ensure world class support for all local customs procedures.
CustomsForce.com partner responsibilities include:
- Customs support;
- Product localisation;
- Technical support;
- Marketing activities.
A typical CustomsForce.com partner has the following characteristics:
- Knowledge and experience in customs clearance and logistics;
- Knowledge and experience in software support;
- Focus on business growth through:
- Professional service delivery;
- Business process re-engineering;
- Supply chain optimisation;
- Professional services culture.
To learn more about becoming a CustomsForce.com partner, click here
Independent software vendors (ISV's) can add rich customs functionality to their applications with minimal investment by integrating CustomsWare into their software. Integrated customs declaration processing has the potential to add significant functionality and business advantage to ERP, order processing, logistics and other application areas. CustomsWare protects the IPR in your business software while delivering industry-leading customs functionality as a comprehensive suite of web services, immediately and with no maintenance implications.
Our business is supporting and keeping current with all customs regimes in our markets. What's yours?
Enterprise customers - More, better, cheaper, faster.
Managing a business means being constantly challenged. CustomsWare can help you to meet your brokerage or logistics business' customs challenges.
CustomsWare makes it possible for business managers to:
- Know your customs compliance status at any time - for all or any declarant, country or regime;
- Know your customs liability at any time - for all or any declarant, country or regime;
- Submit Customs declarations for any regime in any EU country, from one system;
- Securely monitor and manage your Customs activity, from any location.
Our customers experience these benefits:
- More accurate Customs cost accrual;
- Improved job pricing
- Reduced data entry times;
- fewer classification errors;
- Fewer declaration entry errors;
- Smoother, more streamlined operations workflow
- Faster Customs account reconciliation; and
- Improved customer reporting.